It feels so good to be back blogging and vlogging! I have been so busy tidying and sorting out my flat in this first proper week off for my summer holidays.
I also realised that it was around 10 weeks exactly until I went home for my internship for a month and to visit family. So perfect timing to get roughly 2 months worth of working out and better dieting on the go!
When I go home things will change but more on that later!
Being at the Tour de Yorkshire was so inspiring. I got to get really close to all the women I admire and I was determined to get a road bike following it.
I made myself a fitness instagram (CycleswithWolvesFitness- Follow it here) to keep track of things and to log all the smaller moments etc rather than flooding my blog with all my fitness stuff.
I will be using a few things to help me along this journey- but more of that in another post!
So over the summer I will be aiming to do these main points:
- Workout everyday and burn at least 500 calories
- Drink 2 Litres of water a day
- Be light enough to ride by the time next semester classes roll around. ( Around October time!)
- To fill up my little Gym Diary with workouts!
- To make a list of memories that aren’t all about numbers and weight loss! ( Cool things i’ve seen, workouts i’ve loved etc!)
I’m not going to update this weekly I don’t think, unless it’s to do with the progress that week. But actual weightloss updates I’m going to keep to a 5-week plan. As it’s enough time to see a difference compared to every week (due to fluctuation etc)
Wish me luck!
Don’t forget to follow me below!