ShayKennedy uses affiliate links. Please read the disclaimer for more information.
Beauty advent calendars are a fairly new thing to me!
I got my first one last year as a birthday present and I’m convinced I will be getting one every year. They can be great value for money and a great way to find new products from a brand your curious about. There’s something a lot more fun about finding a product behind each door instead of
This year I chose the Maybelline Countdown 12 day calendar mostly because it was a cracking deal and so very shiny! Inside I found 12 products that I will definitely be using in the future…
ShayKennedy uses affiliate links. Please read the disclaimer for more info.
What do you get in the Maybelline Countdown 12 Day Beauty Calendar?
- Lash Sensational Mascara in ‘Very Black’
- Superstay 3D Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat
- Superstay Nail Colour in Deep Red
- Master Strobing Liquid in Light/Iridiscent
- Colour Tattoo Creamy Eye Shadow in ‘ On and On Bronze’
- Colour Tattoo Creamy Eye Shadow in ‘Creme de Nude’
- Colour Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in ‘Divine Wine’
- Colour Sensational Creamy Matte lipstick in ‘Clay Crush’
- Baby Skin Fatigue Blur Primer
- Master Precise Skinny in ‘Black’
- Baby Lips Lip Balm in ‘Cherry Me’
- Baby Lips Lip Balm Hydrate
WHAT DO I THINK OF THE MAYBELLINE COUNTDOWN 12 DAY BEAUTY CALENDAR?
Admittedly, I haven’t really used much Maybelline in the past. It’s a brand I’ve tried the odd product from Maybelline but when I saw the advent calendar, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to try new products.
Since buying this advent calendar for myself, I have had a look for it online. I saw that the prices vary DRAMATICALLY, especially from what we paid for it.
We bought mine from Home Bargains for £12.99, which was a huge saving compared to online prices. Given the price of the products individually, it is a massive saving getting this calendar. I’m also seriously impressed with the products themselves- all things I want to try! The calendar also has enough products for you to use to create a few different looks, making it a pretty neat present too.
I would really recommend buying this for yourself or as a gift! It’s great value for money and filled with useful everyday products!
I can recommend giving Melissa’s blog post about beauty and lifestyle advent calendars a read if you’re still trying to make your mind up about whether beauty and lifestyle advent calendars are for you!
Keep your eyes out for reviews of these products throughout my blog this year!